How to report a player

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to report a player

Post by _Eternal on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 am

How to report a player.

Remember to click NEW TOPIC and not REPLY in the upper left corner when you're going to make your player report.

When reporting a player for breaking rules, please include the information below.

Rulebreakers Username:
Simple, type in the username of the player that you are reporting.

What did the Rulebreaker do?
Type in detail what the rulebreaker did.

Proof
If video, upload to YouTube and send a link to the video.
If screenshot, upload it to www.imgur.com and link the image.

Last edited by _Eternal on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://eternalcraft.findforum.net

Back to top Go down

Report for afk kill

Post by _Dudeman on Fri May 31, 2013 8:21 pm

the_wise_one1 killed me while i was afk, I was afk (eating a sandwich) and when i came back I was on half health being attacked. I dont have screen shot or a video (I was afk) but i have witneses.
_Dudeman
Team
Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to report a player

Post by _Eternal on Fri May 31, 2013 9:13 pm

_Dudeman wrote:the_wise_one1 killed me while i was afk, I was afk (eating a sandwich) and when i came back I was on half health being attacked. I dont have screen shot or a video (I was afk) but i have witneses.
You can't go AFK where you can die and expect not to get attacked, if you're gonna go AFK I suggest you go to spawn or in any other safezone. And I can't do so people get God when they do AFK, because then people will abuse that and go AFK in combat...
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by swagfuck on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Helloeart13 greifed my home and was disrespectful(taling about my mom) and accusing me of lieing that she died

swagfuck

Back to top Go down

Post by _Eternal on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm

swagfuck wrote:Helloeart13 greifed my home and was disrespectful(taling about my mom) and accusing me of lieing that she died
Disrespect is not allowed, like the "how to report a player" says, you need proof. Next time take a screenshot with F2 and submit them.
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rooly on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:19 am

aton1337 keeps tp to me and annoying me telling me team and keeps coming to me and asking me for things i gave him warnings telling him to stop but he didnt
--------------------------------------RESPONSE BELOW--------------------------------------
"Quote" system is currently broken, so this is how I'll temporarily reply to posts.
TP spamming is not allowed and counts as spamming which can lead to a mute or tempban (in worst case, loss of access to the tpa command) Find the screenshots if you have any in the .minecraft->screenshots folder and upload it to www.imgur.com and copy the link and paste it here.

rooly
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rooly on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:16 am

mr swe attack me at my home
--------------------------------------RESPONSE BELOW--------------------------------------
"Quote" system is currently broken, so this is how I'll temporarily reply to posts.
Proof required.

rooly
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MrSwePlayer and HaMpUs111

Post by NeoThaCat on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:14 pm

I would like to report MrSwePlayer and HaMpUs111 (jackancool). They claimed our land so they could grief through our walls and open our doors. They griefed in my house and kept provoking me and spamming me. HaMpUs111 said to me that he had sent you a report about me for griefing and pvplogging and cursing. Griefing and pvplogging is a lie but I light cursed. They also stole things from a peacefaction player nicknamed pumpkinmarket and some more things (didn't remember his full name) when we friendly pvp:ed (they stole my things too). And I got some info that HaMpUs111 is cheating, hampus is a little brother to a friend of mine named raabin7 (mc name), and raabin said on skype that he used nodus, and I also have a pic from someone telling hampus to stop cheating. And they have claimed land in spawn. Got lots of pics, I don't know how to send them in here but at least I have them. But you will see them.

NeoThaCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TALKIN TRASH ABOUT ME

Post by HaMpUs11 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:45 pm

JACKOLANTERN201 was talking trash about me he said my name is hampus i smell poop )=(

HaMpUs11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top