Reporting 2 players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reporting 2 players

Post by NeoThaCat on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 pm

I would like to report MrSweGamer and HaMpUs111 (jackancool). They claimed our land so they could grief through our walls and open our doors. They griefed in my house and kept provoking me and spamming me. HaMpUs111 said to me that he had sent you a report about me for griefing and pvplogging and cursing. Griefing and pvplogging is a lie but I light cursed. They also stole things from a peacefaction player nicknamed pumpkinmarket and some more things (didn't remember his full name). And I got some info that HaMpUs111 is cheating, hampus is a little brother to a friend of mine named raabin7 (mc name), and raabin said on skype that he used nodus, and I also have a pic from someone telling hampus to stop cheating. And they have claimed land in spawn. Got lots of pics, I don't know how to send them in here but at least I have them. But you will see them.

NeoThaCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reporting 2 players

Post by _Eternal on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:33 pm

I've taken a look at the screenshots you've sent me and can't see enough to give Hampus a long ban. However I'll tempban him for a while for immature behaviour. He got banned for a week not long ago. If he doesn't change and keep doing things like this he will be permanentely banned from Eternal Craft.
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://eternalcraft.findforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprisun123 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:47 pm

_Eternal wrote:I've taken a look at the screenshots you've sent me and can't see enough to give Hampus a long ban. However I'll tempban him for a while for immature behaviour. He got banned for a week not long ago. If he doesn't change and keep doing things like this he will be permanentely banned from Eternal Craft.

HaMpUs111 Also has another account: Jackancool123, I don't know whether he will try and log onto it or not, but if he joins on that account, what should be the punishment?
Caprisun123
Team
Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Eternal on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:34 pm

He needs to be informed of this first, not to go to alt accounts when his primary is tempbanned. If he were to ignore this warning and go on Jackancool123 I'll extend the ban on his primary account and apply it to Jackancool123 as well. If he were to come back with a third account he will be permanentely IP banned from the server. So for now just tell him (if hampus111 is tempbanned) not to get on the server untill unban.
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://eternalcraft.findforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top