Ender Farm a.k.a. Ender Ender 10% percent completed Working! ( ABANDONED DUE TO SERVER RESET)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ender Farm a.k.a. Ender Ender 10% percent completed Working! ( ABANDONED DUE TO SERVER RESET)

Post by noT_Gaming on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:55 am

I apologize if this is the wrong section to post it. If it is wrong move it please Very Happy

So I started working on a big project known as the Ender Farm ( Ender Ender )
Basically it is a farm where endermen spawn fall from a specific height for 1 hit kill
And its good for XP farm and Ender Pearls farm

I almost completed the base which is a 42x42 blocks area

The idea behind all this is when completed to make it a warp protected non pvp area for all the players on the Server

I ask for permission by the Admins or the Owner to get the OK in case I am breaking rules or causing lag etc.

It is still under development and I would like some help to complete by everyone.

Tell me your ideas in the comments below 

After that the Race event will be Continued

-noT_Gaming

First update: 

Finally I finished the base with a little help from caprisun123 ( Enjoy your vacation man Very Happy Wink

Screenshots : 

Next thing I am working is the spawning area with the pistons etc.

More updates soon Very Happy

Second update yeahh Very Happy

So second update after returning from my short vacation is not that big of a change but it is improved since the last one.

More endermen spawning Very Happy ( So many pearls )
I am out of materials for the pistons :/ and server shutting down in a few days 
The idea for making it public as a warp maybe it will be negative because chaos will happen in the farm ( people stealing pearls from each other etc. )

Here are some screenshots ^_^ 

Last edited by noT_Gaming on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates :D)
noT_Gaming
Team
Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ender Farm a.k.a. Ender Ender 10% percent completed Working! ( ABANDONED DUE TO SERVER RESET)

Post by _Eternal on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:21 am

Epic Smile
_Eternal
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://eternalcraft.findforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top